Friday, November 19, 2010

I am 18!

Yes. The big even has happened. I have officially turned 18 years old! I have not yet taken any action of using my age, but I plan to buy some dry ice someday! My birthday was spectacular. My mom and I went shopping, clothes!, and then my family came over for dinner and then we all went to the Corn Maze at Thanksgiving Point. It was a blast! Unfortunately we are too smart for the world, we didn't get lost. We found our way pretty easily on the first time. Then we decided to try it again, this time following the path instead of taking shortcuts. It took us a little longer, but we still triumphed over the corn stalks! Every year my birthday falls on Fall Break for School. So a week later I had my birthday party. It was just a hang out at my house, we played Dance Dance Revolution and watched Rear Window. It was a great birthday! And now I feel old..even though I'm not.

*These are my senior pictures!



No comments: