Monday, September 20, 2010

Needed Update.

School has officially started! I am now a Senior in High School! This year is going to be so much fun. and very busy. I am on the Competition Dance Team at school. I am also in the Acappella and Madrigal choir at school. I am the head secretary for Acappella, so basically I haven't really been singing yet. I've been doing office stuff. I am also the Laurel Class President. As you can see I have a busy year in front of me. But it is going to be exciting! Devin and Toni get married this Friday :) and I am sick today. :P lets hope it passes quick! I would hate to be sick on the wedding day.
Nothing really has happened this summer, except for some camping trips, girls camp, youth conference. I will update later!

1 comment:

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Awe, so Grown up....almost outta high school. What is this? am I becoming the old lady? Cant wait to see you!