Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Break!

School is officially out for Thanksgiving break! only two days of school. that is the dream week. I am so excited to spend the holiday with family! (the family that is here.) I get to sleep in. and get over being sick. again. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, here is a list that I am grateful for:
1. Books. I am currently on the third book of the Hunger Games trilogy.
2. Josh Groban. I love his voice! I possibly believe that every day I listen to a song sung by him.
3. Music. Acapella, Madrigals, and all the Christmas music on the radio :)
4. Snow. The blizzard is scheduled for today. And I am anxiously waiting for it.
5. Family. My family has to be one of the best. We are all just so close to each other, and I am indeed grateful for them. (even though being the youngest has it's disadvantages, it's still amazing)
6. And of course the Gospel. I am currently serving as the Laurel Class President, and it has affected me for good. The girls are adorable. And I have become so much closer to the Lord the last little while.

Happy Thanksgiving! Make it a good one.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You are amazing! Thanks for being my Little E!!
Love ya,
mom

Jenny said...

You are darling! Happy 18th, by the way... Hope all is well!!

Anonymous said...

What a great list to be thankful for! Good insights! I love that you love music. In high school, I loved the music we sang in choir. I got such an appreciation for so many different kinds of music.

PS:Did the blizzard come the day you expected it?