1) I am the pickiest eater EVER!! seriously!!!
2) I love watching chick flicks! Love stories are my life!

3) I also love action films!! such as: Mission Impossible, James Bond, Indiana Jones, etc...

4) I just recently got into music! I love listening to the radio and seeing what new songs are hit now!! :)
5) My favorite sport is Wake boarding! It is the best! Every day in every summer I just always want to go boating! It is absolutely my most favorite thing/sport to do.

6) I just got into the show MONK. It is a really hilarious comedy about this detective that has a really bad case of OCD and it is so funny!




2 comments:
We can go to Cali together next time! Remember how we are going to be travel buddies..we've got tons of places just awaiting our arrival!!
Um...girly...I think its time for an update :)
Post a Comment